Check Out The Dang Archives:

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

After all these years...


More carved brass items up for sale soon.  

I like drawing fungi.
I never would've thought I'd want to revive this ol' thing!  Like the saying goes, you never know how good you've got it until it's gone.  Well, or until social media hatefucks any joy a person might get  from an already vain pursuit.  So, thanks to the short comings of Facebook, Instagram, etc. here I am once again.  Maybe now with some perspective I can enjoy publishing my stupid thoughts and creations.  There's no "like" button and no way to comment.  Probably wouldn't read them if there were.  The one thing that blogs have always had going in their favor is the concept of a one way system.  I've had the alternative with various perpetual feedback loops.  A nuisance for someone like myself and the ultimate slave driver of humanity from the looks of it.  Maybe I'm just cynical?  Maybe the solution is to make the internet blogs again.  Fucking BLAWGZZZZZZ!  GET YER BLAWG ON, DAWG!

Here's a little something to help shake the rust off this old clunker.  A little mash up I did years ago of a Linnea Quigley workout tape with the song "Turn the Hell On" from the NWOBHM band "Fist".  Enjoy and FTW.  -S